As the weather turns chilly you may find yourself running your heat constantly to keep your home warm. If you think your home might be leaking heat through bad sealing or insulation, then you have options. A blower door test can determine where a leak is occurring. Eastside Insulation can help you find the best solution to the issue.
What Is a Blower Door Test?
A blower door is a powerful, multi-speed fan that is mounted to an exterior door of your home. The fan pulls air out of your home to lower the interior air pressure. As higher-pressure air outside your home re-enters the house through cracks, leaks and openings, then technicians measure the location and speed of the air infiltration.
Insulation and sealing leaks can be a costly waste of energy, but a blower door test can identify issues quickly. Minimizing those air leaks can:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Eliminate moisture and condensation problems
- Improve air quality by reducing indoor air pollutants
Our trained professional insulation technicians can determine where your home is leaking air, then find a solution. Call Eastside Insulation today at 425-287-6882 for more information about blower door testing.
Blower Door Testing Can Save You Money
While the name may seem strange, this test is an excellent way to save money on energy bills. Some of the benefits of blower door testing include:
- Reduction of drafty spots in your home
- Increase in energy efficiency
- Elimination of moisture and condensation issues
- Improvement in air quality
A blower door test can identify where you are losing energy in your home or business. Call us for blower door testing to help determine where to make upgrades.
Why Call Us for Blower Door Testing?
As a locally owned and family operated business since 1969, we are trustworthy experts in the insulation industry. We have experience in conducting blower door tests, which can provide you:
- Energy cost savings
- Professional services and customer satisfaction
- Blower door test experts that can recommend energy-efficient solutions
- Contractor services for insulation upgrades
Call Eastside Insulation today at 425-287-6882 for a blower door test in your home.