Attic Cleaning After Wildlife Or Rodent Damage
Why is attic clean up important when wildlife or rodent damage has occurred?
Many rodents and other wildlife prefer living in attics where insulation provides a comfortable breeding nest. But there is a danger when rodents and wildlife such as raccoons and squirrels have inhabited an attic and contaminated the insulation because they create a health hazard.
We are a locally owned and family operated insulation contractor since 1969 with additional services including attic cleaning services after rodent and wildlife damage has occurred.
Following removal of the wildlife and rodents, our services include complete attic clean up and restoration as follows:
- Professional removal of damaged insulation, excrement and debris
- Sanitization and eco-friendly disinfectant applications
- Application of deodorizer to eliminate scent attraction
- Sealing entry and exit points against future infestation
- Inspection for mold or mildew with treatment if needed
Call Eastside Insulation to schedule attic cleaning services following wildlife or rodent damage! 425-287-6882
Attic Cleaning Services & Restoring Areas That Have Been Damaged
Is attic clean up safe as a do-it-yourself or handyman project?
Rodents and wildlife are drawn to the insulation found in attics where they can nest and breed. But they also leave behind feces and urine that carry many diseases and serve as breeding areas for insects.
There is also concern for the safety of novices when animals die in that environment because the fleas, ticks and lice are left to search out new feeding hosts.
Our professional services include:
- Removal of all hazardous waste
- Contaminated attic insulation removal
- Efficient hygienic clean up services
- Replacement of insulation
This is an explanation of why attic cleanup and subsequent restoration of the damaged area should be left to professional technicians. Call us to schedule professional attic cleaning services!
Do You Need An Attic Clean Up? We Do It All!
Attic clean up involves so much more than cleaning visible surface areas!
Removal of wildlife and rodents can be an expensive investment for the amateur because improper procedures will require one or more repeated efforts.
Whether your attic has just suffered from neglect, or something greater than includes wildlife and rodent removal, we can provide professional attic cleaning services that include:
- Removal of damaged insulation and debris
- Vacuuming dust
- Decontamination, sanitization, disinfectant application and deodorizer
- Sealing entry and exit points
- Installation of eco-friendly insulation
Our insulation installers are professionally trained and certified in attic insulation installation.
Call Eastside Insulation for professional attic cleaning services and complete restoration. We do it all!